Friday, April 22, 2011

Sigh ...

This week has not been a good one ~ I pushed the boundaries a bit too much ... but I did enjoy those 8 green beans! LOL Felt quite sick for 3 days in a row, so now it's back onto the much stricter regime/diet designed for when the hydrogen breath tests are done. I plan to stick to this rigorously for a week, then maybe see what happens. I have quite a food phobia atm but the good thing is that my weight loss continues. I've now said 'good riddance' to almost 9 kgs.
Found this excellent weblog yesterday. While it is from 2008/2009, the info is still very relevant & written with an amazing sense of humour. There are 140 responses which I highly recommend you also read ... loads of helpful comments.
http://avthompson.wordpress.com/what-is-fructose-malabsorption-disorder/

No comments:

Post a Comment